Eric Vincent performs in Addison, IL as a guest of The Nicole Claude Show!
My name is Nicole Claude. I am a healthcare professional with a background in many aspects of nursing. I am also skilled in the areas of communication, leadership and management. I am multilingual speaking English, French, Spanish and Creole. The show will be available locally by Radio and globally by Internet.
On the Nicole Claude Show sponsored two concerts in Chicagoland to help raise funds for Haiti. A flyer for the performance at Little Bucharest is shown at right. Prior to this dinner show, Eric Vincent performed at the Addison Public Library. Photos are shown below.
All photos courtesy of: Sally Schuster, Public Relations Coordinator for the Addison Public Library.
Specific uses for funds donated to our "Haiti Cause" are as follows;
1) Create a communication and media that work within the diaspora
2) Act as a vital liaison / partner with Haitian leaders and native citizens
3) Coordinate quarterly relief trips to Haiti that focus on well-being, healthcare and education
4) Promote fundraising activities locally, nationally and internationally
5) Manage a growing team, including travel delegates who will act as communicators and innovators.
© 2010-2011 All Rights Reserved. The Nicole Claude Show